[merge] LazyFactory

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Wed Aug 16 06:48:53 BST 2006

* Aaron Bentley [Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:05:55 -0400]:

> > Hm, I'm sorry but I must have missed that message (I'm afraid I can't
> > read everything). Would you mind pointing me to it, and/or mention some
> > of the highlights of your soulution?

> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/15521/focus=15521

Gah, I managed to miss the sub-thread between Robert and you, apologies.

* Aaron Bentley [Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:59:05 -0400]:

> Adeodato, if you've got interest in taking this over, I'm happy to let go
> of it.  Here's what I propose:

> I'll cut down the OptParse branch, so that it doesn't add EnumOptions,
> because the current implementation is basically broken.  We'll get that
> merged.  And you can write a brand new EnumOption implementation on top
> of that.

> Does that sound like something you'd like?

Yeah, if you're willing to let me help with this, it's something I'm
interested in, and I think I'll be able to provide an implementation
sutiable for bzr.dev after some bits of review.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the
dozens.
                -- Michel de Montaigne