Bazaar-NG webserve

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Mon Aug 14 16:14:29 BST 2006

On Monday 14 August 2006 16:37, you (John Arbash Meinel) wrote:
> Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > After few months I restart the develop of the webserve interface, so
> > I would announce a new release of the bazaar "webserve" interface. The
> > bigger new is the new style of the interface, which now is W3C validated.
> > Thank for every suggest came from this mailing list.
> >
> > The main page can be reached ( and pulled ) at the following URL:
> > http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar/bazaar-webserve
> >
> > All the repositories can be reached at
> > http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar
> >
> > The old style interface can be reached at the following URL:
> > http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar/bazaar-webserve-0.7
> >
> > The latest README be see at
> > http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bzr/docs/README.html
> > http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bzr/docs/README.txt
> >

> > Comments are welcome
> > Goffredo
>
> It looks really nice. I like the new style. I think the log numbers in
> the upper right are a little cluttered because there is a tight box
> around each one.
Ok, I will work on it

http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar/bazaar-webserve?cmd=revision;revid=ghigo%40venice-20060814101710-88accd12577c223c

> I'm not sure what you see, but I'll attach a small screenshot.
>
> Looking at the source, I see a lot of "Œ" characters. Are those
> supposed to be coming from a Tab character or something?

No those bad characters are in the file!!! In fact the patch clean up it ! I
don't know where those come from.

> John
> =:->

Thanks
Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9