How to recreate working tree in branch that was pushed over sftp?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Aug 11 09:37:09 BST 2006

I push one branch from one machine (win32) to another (Linux) over sftp.
Push works correct. Branch was pushed first time (on target machine this
branch did not exist before).

Because push does not update (and create) working tree I try to recreate
it on Linux machine by 'update' and 'revert' commands. Both attempts
fails with explanation that there is no WorkingTree in .bzr/checkout.

So I have to locally make branch (via 'bzr branch') that successfully
recreate working tree.

Is this a bug or it's intended behaviour?

--
Alexander