[PLUGIN] Updated 'bzr-rsync'

William Dode wilk-ml at flibuste.net
Sun Aug 6 09:49:23 BST 2006

On 04-08-2006, Aaron Bentley wrote:

> John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>> Probably the best way to get this used would be to get it merged into
>> bzrtools, since that seems to be the de-facto bundled bzr plugin.
>
> That would be fine with me.  We should make sure that it's got
> feature-parity with 'rspush' and then get rid of 'rspush', I think.
>
>> Updating remote working trees has been asked for for quite some time. I
>> think this is a reasonable step along the way.
>
> I wonder whether it would be worth trying to do this in bzr proper?  The
> number of required operations is actually pretty small, so a
> TreeTransform implementation seems plausible.  And merge ought to scale
> linearly with the number of modified files.

I think the problem is that the behaviour is not consistent :

pull update the working tree
push local update the working tree
push with rsync plugin update the working tree
push with sftp doesn't update the working tree

If the target tree is not updated i would like to know it when i push
by a message...

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net