win32 seflftest results for bzr.0.9

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Aug 2 18:51:32 BST 2006

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Last time I do full selftest 2 weeks ago (see my report from July 17).
> Since then new failing tests appears on win32.
> Here short summary for bzr.0.9:
>
> Ran 3089 tests in 1695.578s

> Most of new errors comes from code like this:
>
>     ignores._set_user_ignores(['./.bazaar'])
>
> this code create 'bazaar/2.0/' directory in working tree (because on
> win32 bzr use '$APPDATA/bazaar/2.0/' directory for storing their configs).
>
> --
> Alexander

Actually, the _set_user_ignores is so that we don't accidentally include
that directory in other output.

It just needs to be updated everywhere to be:

ignores._set_user_ignores(['./.bazaar', './bazaar'])

The point is for it to ignore itself, so that when the directory would
get created later, it will be ignored.

I'll certainly approve a patch that updates it.