[rfc] 'bzr missing' for checkout could use master branch for comparing histories

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Jul 31 22:37:45 BST 2006

Because I heavily use checkouts I wonder why 'bzr missing' works by
default with pull location only? I think there is sense to automatically
choose branch to compare histories:

- if current branch is standalone or lightweight checkout then it will
use stored pull location (as and before);
- if current branch is heavyweight checkout then it will use master
branch location.

This change will allows to user easily inspect what difference between
local and master branch. Especially when someone do local commits.

What you think about?

--
Alexander