[MERGE] Implementation and tests for -r revno:N:path

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Thu Jul 20 08:06:36 BST 2006

John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

> Then we just need to fix whatever is the correct fix. I think with his
> changes, you are able to do:
>
> cd /
> bzr diff -r revno:10:/home/path/branch1..revno:12:/home/path/branch2
>
> So *just* running in an empty directory and not supplying a branch isn't
> a bug anymore.

Absolutely.

I have no time to fix this now, but this is a regression, and I should
have taken care of it obviously. The management of the error message
is not as easy as it used to be in this case. I suppose we should
check whether the tree is "none" wherever we need to access it (in the
revision specifiers other than revno:N:path).

--
Matthieu