how to revert update operation

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Jul 18 15:40:53 BST 2006

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Robert Collins пишет:

>>> When I run 'bzr info' it also don't print me anything about
>>> divergence between local and master branch.
>>
>> Ah, because there is none - all the work is now pending merge - pending
>> a commit.
>>
>> I dont know, but info should show that too IMO.
>
> I mean that when local and master branch is diverged and local branch
> have extra revisions in compare with master branch, there is no mention
> in output of bzr info.
>
> And after 'bzr update' I see this report:
>
> $ bzr update
> All changes applied successfully.
> All changes applied successfully.
> Updated to revision 107.
>
> Why it prints twice?

The first is from the pull from master, the second is from the merge
your local content. Or at least something like that.
Possibly the first should be suppressed.

Aaron: can you comment? It seems like we are doing to 'merge' actions.
I'm wondering if the working tree is ever in an invalid state, or if we
are doing everything into limbo.