how to browse shred repository for 'heads'?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Jul 18 13:31:33 BST 2006

I want to ask this question many times but actually don't ask before.
Today I do very bad mistake and break my work.

If I have shared repository how I can browse all revisions inside it,
revsions that does not have childs? IIRC, Mercurial have command 'hg
heads' that prints all such revisions in similar situation. Is bzr does
not have this interface?

Use case for this command will be: user has shared repo with branches
inside. If user eventually delete branch it lose information how to
ressurect this branch (if this branch was not merged to another branch).

I think that browsing of revisions.knit should do what I want, but at
this moment I don't understand how to do this.

--
Alexander