test_nonascii: two unicode a's

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Jul 4 06:39:24 BST 2006

John Arbash Meinel пишет:
> I'm fine with fixing the test_nonasci.test_platform test, to create the
> files with a counter, or whatever, to help it pass.
>
> I wonder about having tests that show where platforms are broken, so
> that users know what they can/cannot do. It seems like a useful thing,
> but would probably need to be marked differently so that users would
> know that we know about the problem, but there isn't anything we can do,
> because it is a platform limitation.
>
> Can you test the attached bundle, it should get the tests to run on your
> machine. Can you apply it and let me know? Since I can't test it here.

I pull your branch and run test in it. Now this tests with u'\xe4' pass
on my machine. Thank you.

We discuss that test_contents_merge2 should be skipped on win32 because
diff3 on win32 change line-endings. Attached patch fix this.

Left 2 tests (from test_reconcile) and both have similar problem:
fancy_rename fails to rename file because file already exists. I wonder
is it related problem to recent with u'\xe4'? Because in bzr.dev after
you merge your win32 fixes quantity of failed tests (from
test_reconcile) is only growing. And now it's 8 more. From test.log I
cannot figure out what file and where caused this problem. And I'm not
completely understand how TestAdapters works.

--
Alexander