[merge] small cleanup to test_non_ascii.py
John Arbash Meinel
john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Jul 3 18:24:17 BST 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
With my encodings work, I setup a bunch of tests to make sure that each
command can handle non-ascii filenames/commit logs/etc.
But I used 'bzr init' to create the working tree, rather than
make_branch_and_tree('.') (and other stuff while adding files, etc)
This leaves a lot of cruft in the test logs, which makes it harder to
debug errors. The attached patch tries to switch to our preferred method
of only using run_bzr for the actual command under test.
Another small positive effect is that it makes the tests run faster. On
my slow machine the difference is 130s versus 100s.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the bazaar