[MERGE] Trivial comment patch

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Jun 28 18:06:00 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 08:49 -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

> >> -0, you fixed one instance of 'repository' but not the other. :)
> > Whoops, fixed.
> Merged and submitted.
Thanks!

> Do you have a preferred short name? For now, I'm
> just using jelmer, but I know Wouter uses larstiq, Michael Ellerman:
> mpe, etc. I don't know yours.
I'd prefer just 'jelmer' as shortname, or perhaps 'jrv' if you're
looking for something even shorter. My first name is quite rare, so the
chance there'll be more than one jelmer is pretty slim.

> Actually, I also wonder if Erik Bågfors has one, but since (bågfors)
> seems to flush out all of our unicode incompatibilities, its worth
> sticking with for now. :)
:-) Perhaps I should start spelling the "ij" in my last name with heavy
metal umlaut (Vernooÿ).

Cheers,

Jelmer