[merge] Fix trailing whitespace bug #49182

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Jun 22 19:29:44 BST 2006

I've gotten bit by this several times, and it seems other people have as
well. So I went ahead and wrote this patch which tests bundles that have
their trailing whitespace messed with, and fixes the parser.

The selftests pass, though for some reason I'm getting tracebacks in the
SFTP Server threads. 'Broken pipe' mostly. But I'm getting those in
plain 'bzr.dev', so it shouldn't be anything with my patch.