[RFC] Multipart support for _urllib_

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Sun Jun 18 10:13:56 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 10:45 -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> Aaron Bentley wrote:
> >
> > This is the kind of thing my "bundles use parent location as default
> > base" patch is meant to address.  Do you think it's the right approach?
> >
> > Aaron
>
> Well my parent location is typically my public branch, so it wouldn't
> help me.

Likewise. I think it might be good to be able to set a property on the
branch (which propagates) which holds the canonical URL for the branch.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person