remove vs rm vs forget (was [MERGE] remove --new)

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Jun 16 17:38:36 BST 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 11:33:34AM -0500 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> bzr rm --no-delete # Doesn't touch the working file
> bzr rm --delete # Does the same as plain bzr rm, but exists for
> 		# consistency.

We've covered this bit once or twice before in other contexts, but we
should have both options, whichever the default is.  If the default
moved to --delete, I'll add a --no-delete alias, but I may want to
--delete at some point and override my override.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net