Compatibility fix for Branch.{get,set}_parent()

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Jun 15 20:18:00 BST 2006

As part of the Encoding work, Wouter and I fixed Branch.set_parent() so
that it takes a full URL, but only saves the relative portion if possible.
So the contents of .bzr/branch/parent are always a URL, and relative if
possible.
It means we do weird things with old formats, where they included a
fully absolute local path.
So I added a workaround that would detect this, and change it into a
full url before returning it.
I kept running into this on my branches. I think it is a reasonable fix
and comes with a test case. Can I get a +1?