[MERGE] Add optional location to ancestry and fix behaviour for checkouts.

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Thu Jun 15 05:54:27 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 22:51 -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > Hi ya'll,
> >
> > I've added support for location to ancestry, and also changed the
> > behaviour as per the FIXME that was there.
> >
> > Add optional location to ancestry and fix behaviour for checkouts.
> >
> > This adds an optional location parameter to the ancestry command. It
> > also changes the behaviour of ancestry on checkouts such that if they
> > have been created with a subset of the branch history, only the subset
> > is shown by 'bzr ancestry'. Tests for all of that as well.
> >
> > At: http://michael.ellerman.id.au/bzr/branches/mpe/
> >
> > cheers
>
> Robert already gave you a +1 for this branch in another thread, so I'll
> second it, and I submitted it to the pqm. Unfortunately, it ended up
> conflicting with the Encoding changes. (to_file is being used rather
> than just 'print'.)
>
> I also saw your 'don't do nested exception blocks' which seems
> reasonable, so I just sent it in. (Easier than splitting it out, and
> looks good to me.)
>
> If you want to merge bzr.dev and clean it up, I'll try to submit it again.

Cool, thanks for picking it up. I've merged bzr.dev and fixed the
conflict if you want to try it again.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person