[BUNDLE] remove duplications

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Mon Jun 12 13:07:27 BST 2006

"Erik Bågfors" <zindar at gmail.com> writes:

> I think .patch of .diff are not good, since these are not patches, but
> bundles....

Yes, but bundles can be applied with patch too. They're a kind of
superset of patches.

> The reason I did a .bundle, is that I would love to see a specific
> extension for bundles, and then have a plugin (gtk-based) that can be
> associated with them, to show and merge them.

Your MUA can probably associate a content-type of text/plain for
.bundle files.

And for the plugin stuff to work, it would have to be less generic
than this, because hg and darcs for example also have bundles. So it
should be *.bzrbundle, or something like this.

--
Matthieu