[MERGE REVIEW] Tweaks to bundle merging

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Jun 6 19:38:27 BST 2006

Aaron Bentley пишет:

> Alexander Belchenko has recently experienced problems because bzr merge
> conflates malformed bundles and not-a-bundle situations.  This patch
> changes that handling so that if you try to merge a malformed bundle,
> you'll get suitable errors.
>
> Also, it fixes a missing import in apply_bundle.

Probably, you miss attachment or link to your bzr branch.

Actually my problem arise because of line-endings problem: BundleReadder
expect to see LF-only line-endings but instead got CRLF. During merge
there is MailformedBundle error raised and after then merge switch to
interpret bundle filepath as merge-branch location.

--
Alexander