Looking for docs on bzr & http proxy

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Tue Jun 6 18:25:56 BST 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 05:15:55PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Martin Pool, and lo! it spake thus:
> On  6 Jun 2006, "Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org> wrote:
>
> > PS:  Why is this set in the mail header for this list ?

> >                    bazaar-ng at lists.canonical.com
> >
> > I would expect the follow up to go to mbp at canonical.com
> > and the bzr ilst.  Not myself.
>
> Maybe that came from me doing group-reply in mutt?

Actually, I think Mail-Followup-To only gets generated by list-reply,
and includes what a group-reply would generate, plus possible you
address if you somehow set that you want copies (not sure what param
that is, though).

I don't use list-reply or lists/subscribe, so you'll note I don't
generate a M-F-T at all (though mutt still respects yours).

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net