[ANN] Shelf: Unshelving in arbitrary order

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Mon Jun 5 16:27:24 BST 2006

Hi dudes,

Just thought I'd mention I've updated shelf to support unshelving in
arbitrary order, which I've been wanting for a while. From the commit

Normally the shelf acts as a LIFO, or more commonly a stack. However
there are times when this is inconvenient. Add support for unshelving
any of the patches on the shelf. This will obviously only work well if
the shelved patches don't depend on each other.

There's also a few other fixes .. and no doubt new bugs :)

Grab it at http://michael.ellerman.id.au/bzr/plugins/shelf/

Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person