Stupid but important remark about the website

Jan Hudec bulb at ucw.cz
Wed May 31 17:23:46 BST 2006

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 14:31:25 +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the wiki ( http://bazaar-vcs.org/ ), the top banner with "Bazaar-NG
> the next generation distributed version control" is not clickable. It
> should definitely be a link to the front page, otherwise, I find no
> easy way to get back to the front-page from another page !

Hm, yes, you are right. The 'BazaarNG' theme is missing a FrontPage link --
it should be added.

> Perhaps "Home" should also be added on the top banner (before
> "Documentation").
>
> (AFAIK, these parts of the wiki are not editable by non-admin)

For the time being if you switch your theme to 'ngRightsidebar', you will
have both the 'Site' links (Documentation, Support, ...) and 'Wiki' ones
(FrontPage, RecentChanges, FindPage + quicklinks + UserPreferences).

--
						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb at ucw.cz>