Feature request: "bzr recommit"

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Mon May 29 07:13:44 BST 2006

Jan Hudec <bulb at ucw.cz> writes:

> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:04:56 +1000, Michael Ellerman wrote:
>
> The question is, whether the file should really be hidden. It might be
> useful to see whether you have some message prepared.

The ++log.. of GNU Arch ...

Indeed, I liked this idea of a file in which you can take notes little
by little, and not only at commit time. It's already the way DVC
(Emacs front-end) works : C-x T c will open a (hidden in this case)
file, and the final C-c C-c to commit will "bzr commit --file <...>".

However, if we could find a better name than ++log.something, it would
be better IMO.

--
Matthieu