[RFC] browsing history API

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue May 23 15:39:06 BST 2006

Johan Rydberg wrote:
> John A Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:
>
>> Doesn't this do what you want:
>>
>> rev_id = branch.last_revision()
>> vf_store = branch.repository.text_store
>> vf = vf_store.get_weave(file_id)
>> ancestry = vf.get_graph([rev_id])
>
> This is more or less what I do right now, except that I get the rev_id
> from the inventory plus use vf.get_ancestry instead of vf.get_graph.
>
> ~j

Well, after digging a little bit deeper, it would seem we have some bugs
in the 'get_graph' functions.
I assume that both Weave and Knit are supposed to inherit from
VersionedFile and implement its interface.

But Knit.get_graph() doesn't take a version_ids parameter.
Weave doesn't implement get_graph(), so I assume it just uses the
default VersionedFile one.