[MERGE] bzr add should be less chatty about ignore rules

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Thu May 18 09:22:43 BST 2006

On 5/18/06, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> This makes bzr add report only the total number of ignored files, rather
> than the individual ignore rules.

-1 from me. With this applied I probably wouldn't have realised that
config.h was ignored by default, until one day when I branched and
spent hours trying to work out where my changes to config.h went.

I think if we want to make add less chatty then it should just print
out the total number of files added, but the ignored stuff is
important IMHO.

cheers