[PLUGIN] bzr_difftools: added non-local branches

Stephen Ward sward.dev at verizon.net
Wed May 10 03:53:15 BST 2006

Hi,

I've updated the bzr_difftools plugin with support for both non-local branches
(tested with HTTP transport only) and for repository branches that lack a
working tree.

Doing diff on a non-local branch is really slow, so I would recommend pulling
the branch locally for anything you need to look at frequently.  But it does
work now.

Diffs on repository branches without working trees are more useful, at least
as long as the repository is local.

I also fixed the permissions on temp directory contents, so they're read-only
now.

See the PluginRegistry for branch and download locations.

-- Steve