[rfc] bzrlib.doc.api doctests as txt files

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue May 9 13:36:13 BST 2006

Robert Collins пишет:

> We should skip most of the test suite in installed forms anyway IMO. The
> developer regression suite, and the 'am I working here' tests are very
> different.

Can you suggest what part of selftest should be kept? Probably blackbox
tests is handy and universal enough to have even in compiled form? It
helps at least for me check that bzr.exe will works correct. Probably I
need to write some specific tests for bzr.exe to ensure that all library
bundled correct.

--
Alexander