Simplified Tutorial

Olaf Conradi oohlaf at
Sun May 7 12:07:13 BST 2006

On 07/05/06, guillaume pernot <gpernot at> wrote:
> hi,
> Le Dimanche 7 Mai 2006 11:52, Matthieu Moy a écrit :
> > "Olaf Conradi" <oohlaf at> writes:
> >
> > > This nicely demonstrates James Blackwell's point that "shared" in
> > > "shared repository" is not a great name to use. As shared is often
> > > interpreted by users as "shared between users" and not "shared by
> > > branches".
> >
> > Agreed. I was also confused by this shared vs shared problem while
> > reading the shared repo tutorial on the wiki.

Yes, my tutorial also has that problem. I tried to clarify it now. If
you feel some things need some rephrasing, please edit it, it's a wiki
afterall :) I read the notifcation mails.

Thanks for your previous edit, Matthieu.

> sorry of beeing so blind, but i can't find any shared repo tutorial on the
> wiki (nor anywhere else, btw).

It's linked from Documentation and Tutorial sections, but only since may 5th.