short welcome message for bzr

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Sat May 6 15:18:19 BST 2006

I'd like to make in win32 distribution some special launcher that invoke
command shell in particular directory and prints short message from bzr.
Because by default new command console starts with size of 80*25 symbols
I need something attractive and small (23 lines max).
Output of "bzr help" is bad because it more than 23 lines.

I make simple message to show. Any hints to improve and ready-to-use
messages is very appreciated.

--
Alexander