[MERGE][Win32] explicit close of file in textfile

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu May 4 11:31:15 BST 2006

John Arbash Meinel пишет:
> +1 from me. Though I honestly believe that CPython will have closed the
> file either by the time text_file is done, or by the time
> check_text_path is done.
>
> If you are seeing otherwise, I would be interested to hear about it.

IMHO, Python close file when collect garbage, but not at exit of
function. Because garbage collector has some period of work we have race
condition. This is almost newer happens when bzr execute commands from
command line, but very often happens during selftest. Probably because
of different execution path.

--
Alexander