Update bzr.dev with 0.8rc1 bug?

Jens Lund jlund at jlund.dk
Wed May 3 22:07:11 BST 2006

I have updated my bzr.dev branch to knits:
jlund at gauss:~/projects/bazaar-ng/upstream_copy/bzr.dev$ bzr upgrade --format
knit
starting upgrade of /home/jlund/projects/bazaar-ng/upstream_copy/bzr.dev/
making backup of tree history
/home/jlund/projects/bazaar-ng/upstream_copy/bzr.dev/.bzr has been backed up
to /home/jlund/projects/bazaar-ng/upstream_copy/bzr.dev/.bzr.backup
if conversion fails, you can move this directory back to .bzr
if it succeeds, you can remove this directory if you wish
starting upgrade from format 6 to metadir
starting repository conversion
Inventory ok.
repository converted
finished

but still cannot update:

jlund at gauss:~/projects/bazaar-ng/upstream_copy/bzr.dev$ bzr pull
Using saved location: http://bazaar-ng.org/bzr/bzr.dev
bzr: ERROR: Knit header error: '# bzr knit index 8\n' unexpected

This was done using bzr 0.8rc1.

Any ideas?

Jens