[ANN][PLUGIN] extending diff with graphical tools

Stephen Ward sward.dev at verizon.net
Tue May 2 00:48:24 BST 2006

Hi,

I've updated the difftools plugin to handle non-recursive tools by iterating
over all the modified files (note: like 'bzr diff', it is skipping the
added/deleted files).

It also uses the working tree whenever possible now (instead of temp dirs), so
that edits can be saved most of the time.  The main exceptions are diffs
between two old revisions, and diffs between two branches (where the 2nd
branch is the "new" revision); these still use temp dirs for both trees.

I've also added an initializer for 'mgdiff'.

Give it a try, and let me know if it isn't working the way you'd expect.

-- Steve