[ANN][PLUGIN] extending diff with graphical tools

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd+bzr at mega-nerd.com
Mon May 1 09:17:13 BST 2006

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Ok, I'll have to update to the latest version/plugin and give it
> a try.

Yep, works using:

    bzr diff --using mgdiff FILE

However, what would be really nice is if I could do:

    bzr diff --using mgdiff

which would then do the above for all files (one at a time) that
the "bzr status" lists as having been changed. That would then
match the cvsmgdiff script that comes with the Debian mgdiff
package and the script I wrote that did the same for tla.

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo