Bazaar Summer-of-Code projects

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Apr 27 08:30:41 BST 2006

I'd like to invite university students to work on Bazaar-NG as part of
the Google summer-of-code project.  By doing so you can earn a stipend
of USD 4500, contribute to open source development and gain some
exposure to both Canonical and Google, two of the more interesting
software companies around today.

We'd also like to invite other people to consider acting as mentors for
students - if you're interested please reply to me.

Bazaar projects are listed within this page:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GoogleSoC2006

please feel free to add or enhance projects there if you have ideas, or
discuss them on the list.

(Students from the southern hemisphere are invited to enjoy a
winter-of-code instead.)

--
Martin