[ANN][PLUGIN] graphical diff using kompare

Stephen Ward sward.dev at verizon.net
Wed Apr 26 22:59:24 BST 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 10:07, you wrote:
> You can register a command with the same name as a builtin. And bzr will
> preferentially use the plugin command.
>
> My best recommendation is to just do it as a wrapper.

I like it!  I'll give this a try.

> What do you use as a basis tree for stuff inside .bzr?
>
> I'm fairly curious how you get the whole tree diff for kompare, since it
> would involve extracting each file.

Brute force.  8-)

I export() the version of the tree that I need to a temp directory, and then
let recursive diff proceed normally.  Since export never puts the .bzr
control files in the output tree, there IS no basis version of this, and ALL
the files show up as diffs against the working tree (unless the tools are
configured to ignore them).

-- Steve