bzr 0.8: stil not compatible with non-english filenames and log messages?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Apr 21 23:17:24 BST 2006

Erik Bågfors пишет:
> I'm not having that problem in a UTF-8 environment.  Here is an output
> from a log I just tried, with both swedish and esperanto :)

Another one: I create file with russian filename. 'bzr add .' normally
add them. After that I do 'bzr remove russian.file' and got error:

E:\work\Python\bzr\bzr.dev.bialix.work>bzr remove привет.txt
bzr: ERROR: exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode
characters in position 53-58: ordinal not in range(128)
   at E:\work\Python\bzr\bzr.dev.bialix.work\bzrlib\trace.py line 102
   in mutter

--
Alexander