[patch] #3619 give error on 'bzr st nonexistent'

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Apr 19 23:30:20 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 17:13 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> +class PathsDoNotExist(BzrNewError):
> +    # used when reporting that paths are neither versioned nor in the
> working
> +    # tree
> +    """Path(s) do not exist: %(paths_as_string)s"""
> +
> +    def __init__(self, paths):
> +        from bzrlib.osutils import quotefn
> +        BzrNewError.__init__(self)
> +        self.paths = paths
> +        self.paths_as_string = ' '.join([quotefn(p) for p in paths])
> +
> +
> +

Having the comment before the docstring is confusing to me. (Not to
mention that the overloading of the docstring still weirds me out).

Oh, and one newline to many after the function.

Where quotefn is imported here, could you add a comment
        # Avoiding circular imports:
        from bzrlib.osutis import quotefn

Looks good otherwise.

Rob