[MERGE REVIEW] New output for bzr info with API test case

Olaf Conradi olaf at conradi.org
Wed Apr 19 20:39:24 BST 2006

On 15/04/06, Olaf Conradi <olaf at conradi.org> wrote:
> On 14/04/06, Olaf Conradi <olaf at conradi.org> wrote:
> > Some very small additions:
> >  * Show repository location when it's shared or differs from branch
> >   https://launchpad.net/products/bzr/+bug/38332
> >  * Extra testcase for info on non existing branches
> >  * Few comments additions
>
> * New help text (with help from jblack).

As per suggestion of Robert Colins, locations are now shown relative
to the shared repository, if applicable. This also moved the output
closer to the left side of the screen, so it shows a lot nicer.

Please review this patch for the two "print this isn't possible,
right?" statements. I think I can safely remove them and assume the
repo is shared at that point.