working tree fixed in bzr.dev

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Wed Apr 19 05:16:26 BST 2006

Martin Pool wrote:
> I've set up a cron job to keep the working tree of the public bzr.dev
> archive up to date.  This is a bit kludgy but will at least mean that
> you can rsync it down and start using it straight away.

But you still have to be careful if you want to hack on it: if it's a
cron job, it means the working tree might be a few revisions back the
head of the branch, so "bzr diff" after some manual modification will
show both manual modifications and the diff between the revision of the
working tree and the one of the head.

--
Matthieu