[MERGE REVIEW] New output for bzr info with API test case

Olaf Conradi olaf at conradi.org
Thu Apr 6 23:12:42 BST 2006

On 05/04/06, Olaf Conradi <olaf at conradi.org> wrote:
> On 02/04/06, Olaf Conradi <olaf at conradi.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is the first part for new bzr info output (next up will be repo
> > output for info).
> >
> > Mergable with NEWS entry from
> > http://deschacht.student.utwente.nl/bzr/bazaar-vcs/bzr.olaf.info/
> >
> > This changes:
> >  * Show all relevant locations and formats for queried working tree
> >  * Fix off-by-one error in missing revisions check
> >  * Nicer output (capitals for sections)
> >  * Use kibibytes as per standard IEEE 1541
> >    (like ifconfig output -- sizes should be in KiB, data rates in kb/s or kB/s)
> >  * More complete test cases for info command
>
> * Converted the blackbox test to use bzrlib API.

As suggested by Robert:
* New API call to get a format description for each format to
represent in the UI.

This one is still open, but only effects my patch in the blackbox test
case. The test case works around it by using self.runbzr for this
particular case only.

> All worked out, except for:
> Malone bug 38089 in bzr "error in using bzrlib API to upgrade v6 to metadir"
> [Normal,Unconfirmed] http://launchpad.net/bugs/38089
>
> Can someone look at this, and see if I used the API as intended. Maybe
> I overlooked something.

Still mergable from the location mentioned at the top.

Cheers
  -Olaf