[win32] bzr.dev r1599 selftest result on win32

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Apr 5 06:45:20 BST 2006

Robert Collins пишет:
> On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 13:45 +0200, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
>
>>I want to share result of selftest on my windows machine for fresh copy
>>of bzr.dev r1599 (I do export to fresh directory and then run selftest):
>>
>>Ran 1771 tests in 545.516s
>>
>>FAILED (failures=28, errors=147)
>>

>>During selftest I have multiple errors related to locks:
>
> if you can debug this a little it would be great.

I try it on weekend.

>>Deleting of test0000.tmp directory also fails because of unicode
>>filenames in it (it is regression since bzr 0.7).
>
> Did 0.7 have unicode filenames, or has the removal ability regressed ?

I 'm too fast press to send button: actually testXXXX.tmp directory
don't want to delete on win32 because of read-only files in it. I send
the patch for bzr 0.7 and those one was be included in bzr. But in bzr
0.8pre this patch is gone. Patch attached again.

But in bzr 0.8 added new problems with deleting temporary directories.
Probably because in some directories selftest leaves unclosed files. I
don't investigate it too deep.

--
Alexander