[win32] bzr.dev r1599 selftest result on win32

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Sun Mar 26 08:22:03 BST 2006

Aaron Bentley пишет:
> Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> | I want to share result of selftest on my windows machine for fresh copy
> | of bzr.dev r1599 (I do export to fresh directory and then run selftest):
> |
> | Ran 1771 tests in 545.516s
> |
> | FAILED (failures=28, errors=147)
>
> You should see much better behaviour with my bzr.ab branch, which
> contains numerous win32 fixes.  I submitted a merge request for it a
> while ago, but have heard nothing:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/10127

I've apply your patch, uninstall paramiko and PyCurl, and now my result is:

Ran 1743 tests in 1006.750s

FAILED (failures=2, errors=109)

Some strange (I think it is bugs) errors:

1) Failed to import pycurl: if pycurl is not installed this ImportError
should be skipped.
FAIL: test_adapter_sets_transport_class
(bzrlib.tests.test_selftest.TestTransportProviderAdapter)

vvvv[log from
bzrlib.tests.test_selftest.TestTransportProviderAdapter.test_adapter_sets_transport_class]
failed to import pycurl: No module named pycurl

^^^^[log from
bzrlib.tests.test_selftest.TestTransportProviderAdapter.test_adapter_sets_transport_class]
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "E:\work\Python\bzr\bzr.dev-test\bzrlib\tests\test_selftest.py",
line 141, in test_adapter_sets_transport_class
     self.assertTrue(len(tests) > 6)
AssertionError

2) Too much tests raise error in fancy_rename method:

OSError: [Errno 17] File exists

Someone break fancy_rename?

--
Alexander