[patch] fix "bzr -h"

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Thu Mar 23 23:08:18 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 18:59 +0000, Martin Pool wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2006, Michael Ellerman <michael at ellerman.id.au> wrote:
> > On 3/23/06, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:
> > > trivial:
> > >
> > > https://launchpad.net/products/bzr/+bug/35940
> >
> > It's getting a _little_ crazy, but while you're there do you wanna
> > cope with "?" "-?" "/?" "/h" etc.
>
> I'd steer away from /? and /h because they're plausible (though
> unlikely) file paths.  Here's a patch that recognizes ? and -? and
> cleans some things up.  We could also make CommandError suggest running
> 'bzr help'.

Yeah true, I was just trying to be inclusive of our Windows brethren,
but no matter.

+1 FWIW

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person