Shared repo UI

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:11:36 GMT 2006

2006/3/17, Johan Rydberg <jrydberg at gnu.org>:
> "Erik Bågfors" <zindar at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Also, If I'm running the latest and greatest bzr with a new rocking
> > format, [...]
>
> I guess you're talking about knits here.  Could you maybe say a few
> words about the performance?

Actually, I was thinking more of whenever a new format comes in and
becomes default. This time it's knit, next time (in a few years
perhaps) maybe something else.

I haven't done any performance tests om knits in a few weeks. However,
I find that some operations in bzr is slower now (with or without
knits) than they used to be.  Try using bzrk on bzr.dev for example.
It takes a LONG time to get it running, while a few weeks ago this was
a sub-minut operation.  Like I said, this is with or without knits.

/Erik