Maybe bug, pull reports -1 revisions pulled.

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Mon Mar 13 10:30:22 GMT 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 02:22:29AM -0500 I heard the voice of
Aaron Bentley, and lo! it spake thus:

> So there are at least three numbers here:
> 1. the revno offset; this is what's currently being reported.
> 2. the number of revisions pulled (0 or greater)
> 3. the number of mainline revisions pulled (0 or greater).
>
> We're reporting 1 and claiming it's 3.  I would prefer to report and
> claim 2, but we can do 3 instead, if people prefer.

It's a little disconcerting showing 3 (or 1, which is often 3) after
showing 2 in all the progress bars.  It pulls 8 revisions, but then
gets done and says it got 1 revision?  Huh?

I'd like to see both, personally, though it's tough to phrase since we
overload 'revision' for both.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net