bzrlib.branch.BzrBranch.working_tree was deprecated in version 0.8

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd+bzr at mega-nerd.com
Sat Mar 11 20:43:09 GMT 2006

Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> A random guess: stick a .repository. just before the working_tree call and
> it should work (I saw the same error in a few other plugins before updating
> them to the 0.8pre API).

Thanks Jaq, but it didn't work.

The existing code was :

        to_tree = branch.working_tree()
        to_file = file_to_diff

I tried :

        to_tree = branch.repository.working_tree()
        to_file = file_to_diff

and I got:

    bzr: ERROR: exceptions.AttributeError: 'AllInOneRepository'
            object has no attribute 'working_tree'
      at $HOME/.bazaar/plugins/vimdiff/__init__.py line 52
      in vimdiff_to_file

:-(

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo