time to change default format?

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Sat Mar 11 06:50:58 GMT 2006

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 08:57:55AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> With lockdir in place, I don't think we have any planned changes to the
> 0.8 weave format 'metadir' - shall we make it the default now?

Thought I had already replied to this, but I don't see it.  I know that
this applies to new branches, which shouldn't have a problem.  So that's
cool.

But considering network effects (as people create new branches, they'll
say "ohh, I should upgrade my old branch" too). Is the problem with the
lockdir not being created when running upgrade fixed?

--
My home page:   <a href="http://jblack.linuxguru.net">James Blackwell</a>
Gnupg 06357400  F-print AAE4 8C76 58DA 5902 761D  247A 8A55 DA73 0635 7400