Replacing email in bazaar repository + bzrk

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Mar 8 14:17:34 GMT 2006

Aaron Bentley wrote:
> You're using bzr 0.7 with a plugin that uses a newer API.

OK.  But previously I wasn't using that version of bzrk: I was just
using the one referred to by the bazaar-vcs.org website.

I have now deleted the version currently installed on my system,
re-downloaded the version from http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/bzr/bzrk/
and just copied across the  files.  Now it works: my guess was that I
was missing the pygtk and pycairo libraries, but the setup for this
early version didn't alert me.

Thanks very much to all for assistance! :-)