Replacing email in bazaar repository + bzrk

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Mar 7 12:39:22 GMT 2006

No, I read the bit about setting your email in the bazaar.conf or
branches.conf file.  That's done. :-)

But I have a whole load of edits in the repository credited to
<myuser at mycomputer>.  I'd like to be able to replace all of these if
that's possible.

I'm sure it's quite easy with a shell command (gawk?) but since I'm not
too hot with bash I thought I'd better ask here since I don't want to
break my repository. :-)

Second issue: I downloaded and installed bzrk using the standard python
setup.py install.  The directory
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/bzrlib/plugins/bzrk now contains the
following files:

    branchwin.py   bzrkapp.py   diffwin.py   graphcell.py   graph.py
    __init__.py
    branchwin.pyc  bzrkapp.pyc  diffwin.pyc  graphcell.pyc  graph.pyc
    __init__.pyc

But, if I go into a branch and type bzr visualise or bzr viz,

    bzr: WARNING: Unable to load plugin 'bzrk' from
    '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/bzrlib/plugins'
    bzr: ERROR: unknown command 'viz'

What's wrong here?

Many thanks,

         -- Joe