Temporary Hiatus

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Mar 1 16:12:45 GMT 2006

Hello all-

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hiding from the mailing list
for a while. I need to focus on other things (like finishing my thesis).
I expect it will probably last at least a month. At the latest, though,
I should be back by May.

I've really enjoyed working with everyone, but thats why it has been
such a distraction, and I need to hide for a while.

If you need to contact me, you can send me an email directly. Any
messages with a CC/TO the bzr mailing list will be hidden. (My server
sorts them for me, and I'm hiding the folder).
I'm not unsubscribing, so that after a month or two, I can hopefully
read up on the threads, and see what happened with bzr.

My archives will still be available, and I'm still using bzr on a daily
basis. I just will avoid *working* on bzr. :)

See you soon,